- made overnight based on recipe from tartine book
- unlike sourdough no. 1, i used the correct ratio of whole wheat to all purpose flour
- skipped making the leaven and fed my starter in the morning (8am)… i had enough (100g) for one loaf.
- mixed dough, bulk fermented, etc. after work
- final proof overnight in fridge.
- baked in AM!
- put a towel on the wet dough without flouring it. lots of stringy bits ensued.
- put the dough into the proofing basket seam side down, so that when i transferred it to the dutch oven for scoring and baking, the seam was at the top 😦
- when i moves the dough from the proofing basket to the dutch oven, i accidentally poured it down the side of the bowl and had to use a spatula to center it
- scoring is still extremely hard. i keep dragging the dough