From Painting and Vino with my one
Found a $10 typewriter, fell ill. Wrote some limericks, thought Sunday was Saturday.
sibling of sourdough no. 3b, which i gave to my liz and joerg.
scoring is still very difficult for me!
- made overnight based on recipe from tartine book
- unlike sourdough no. 1, i used the correct ratio of whole wheat to all purpose flour
- skipped making the leaven and fed my starter in the morning (8am)… i had enough (100g) for one loaf.
- mixed dough, bulk fermented, etc. after work
- final proof overnight in fridge.
- baked in AM!
- put a towel on the wet dough without flouring it. lots of stringy bits ensued.
- put the dough into the proofing basket seam side down, so that when i transferred it to the dutch oven for scoring and baking, the seam was at the top 😦
- when i moves the dough from the proofing basket to the dutch oven, i accidentally poured it down the side of the bowl and had to use a spatula to center it
- scoring is still extremely hard. i keep dragging the dough
Mailed her off to John and Chelsea in Brooklyn. Hope Chelsea likes the surprise!
Not technically jeans. Megan Nielsen’s Dawn jeans pattern, canvas from Big Duck Canvas